We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior MCR Operator to come and join the CODA team.
We are looking for a Senior MCR to join our skilled technical department. You’ll be working in a capable MCR Team, organising incoming and outgoing projects, schedules, storage management, workflow creation and will report to the Head of Operations.
Duties will be wide-ranging but will include the following:
- Avid and Premiere software / hardware management including troubleshooting, installing and testing.
- Understanding tapeless formats & workflows in Avid, Premiere and Davinci Resolve.
- Constructing and deconstructing video edit suites.
- Overseeing and prepping material for finishing including AMA linking conforms and Pre-grades in Avid and Davinci Resolve.
- IT support (PC, MAC and Linux) maintaining performance on staff and client laptops along with Avid Nexis solution.
- Creating and refining new and existing workflows for ingest and delivery of final file formats.
- Performing QCs as per broadcaster guidelines along with training staff to conduct QCs.
- Willingness to work evening shifts and also occasional weekends.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ MCR Operating experience in an Avid post-production environment with a strong track record in and knowledge of the broadcast QC process
- Have a technical detailed knowledge of Avid, Premiere and Resolve.
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of workflow delivery from shoot to delivery.
- Have a good working knowledge of HDCAM-SR, HDCAM and Digital Betacam deck operation.
- Have a great enthusiasm with a positive attitude who can lead our MCR team to get the best results.
- Be hard-working, conscientious and diligent with excellent communication skills and an ability to work efficiently, making best use of the resources available.
- Have an ability to work effectively with clients and colleagues with a can-do attitude to ensure Coda’s high level of service and work culture is maintained.
If you feel you’re the right fit, please do send over you details, a C.V and cover letter to Tom at [email protected]